Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Can't They Understand? (March 9th,2011)

I guess i can say today was an okay day. Not a great day or a sad day but an okay day. I went to my normal classes and did my usual work and then came Math...It was alright also. We started a new unit today which was pretty easy of course since i still remember how to do it from last semester. I still have a hatred for my co-math teacher though and i have a meeting tomorrow with my two math teachers. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. I swear if my co-math teacher lies about what he had said to me yesterday, i would be so pissed. Luckily, mom is on my side of course and she said she'll do all the talking first before letting them talk next. I also have a lot to say too.

It was also raining and it was pretty fun. I jumped in mud puddles with my math buddy and it was pretty funny. I was soaking wet. My shoes were soaked and so were my socks. I felt the water sploshing around in them and of course everybody thought we was crazy to have done that but of course i kept repeating that it was at least fun. I love the rain. It makes me feel calm and i can spend all day in it.

Last night, i cried again for the 3rd time i believe. I was so frustrated and i tried to convince my mom to let me stay home but she said no. Right now, i feel alright i guess. I'm pretty tired compared to last night where i was emotionally exhausted and just had to go to bed early. I wouldn't say im sad or depressed right now but im not happy either. Actually, i'm never happy.

Anyways, i can't wait till the weekend. I'll be able to relax and do whatever and wont have to worry about math or anything. That is, until monday again. I wish for it to be spring already! I want the warm weather! I want Spring Break to be here! I also wonder how i did on my test that i finished yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment