Friday, March 11, 2011

Why Can't They Understand? (March 11th, 2011)

I know its been 2 days since i last updated my blog about my life. Right now, i have some things to say. But first, lets talk about what happend today. It was a normal day like any other except that i haven't been feeling good at all today. Why? Its womanly problems of course. No need to explain it or go into detail. Anyways, math was okay as always. I got checked out early though during 4th to go to the doctor about my hair. I'm not gonna go into detail about that either. I've been feeling tired all day today and i want to get a new Diary Of The Wimpy Kid book. I almost got one the last time but mom made me choose between that and a new hoodie jacket so i said: "What the hey?" and got the jacket though it was a tough decision since i LOVE DOTWK.

Anyways, speaking of DOTWK, they're having a new movie of it coming out and i totally want to see it. Also, my best friend has been sick lately and i hope she gets better. My math buddy is starting to get on my nerves though with her thinking she knows all that and stuff. Dont get me wrong, ima still be her friend but ill just like her even less because of that. Even all my classesmates are fed up with her and want to tell her to shut up but i wonder if they'll say it to her face. Probably.

Anyways, if you're wondering about my love life, let me tell you, its still in the singles section. I'm not that good with getting a lot of boyfriends like some of my friends are. Sometimes i want to be as good at getting boyfriends as my friends are but i know the right guy would drop down into my life anytime soon so there is no rush.

There is this guy who is pretty nice. I met him in my friends rp and he's an awsome friend and rper. It'll be nice if we knew each other in RL but of course we dont sadly so this is just an online thing. A long time ago, i swore off ANY online relationships. Why? Because i've been in so many and they all failed! I was sick and tired of it! Which was why i decided to just find a guy who i know in RL but i cant find any. I still dont wanna go back to online dating but my guy friend is so sweet and nice and its kinda getting to me. I dont know what will happen but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment