Friday, March 18, 2011

Why Can't They Understand? (March 18, 2011)

Okay, here's another blog entry from the lonely girl. Today was okay i supposed. Everybody was still picking on my friend as usual. I'm aware i never mentioned that or the situation before but im not gonna get into it. Yesterday was Saint Patricks Day. I wore all green but i STILL got pinched and stuff by my only friend whos name im not gonna mention. Sometimes she can be annoying. Well, most of the time shes annoying and really weird. I'm starting to wonder why i even hang out with her. She came to me though.

The day before that, some stupid ass boy that i know slammed me against the wall and i almost hurt my knees. It reminded me back when i was in 8th grade of how i was PUSHED down the stairs by some ignorant boy. It really hurted me and it pissed me off because my teacher didnt write him up just because i wasnt injured. I would never live that day down EVER. It scarred me for LIFE.

I was always getting picked on for who knows what reason. I feel so alone inside and that nobody really understands. Only me understands me and thats the only me i even have right now. Or maybe, forever.... I'm tired of being lonely and ignored. I feel like i dont even matter in this world anymore. Maybe i should just be gone or be somebody else. Recarnate myself into someone else so people can get me. I wonder whats the future gonna be like for me.

Maybe i'm just too emo for some people. Everybody always talk about how i always wish death on myself or hurt other people or im too emo and shit. ITS ME. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!! I just wish things would change back to how they used to BEFORE i turned into this emo depressed lonely girl with shit going on with her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment