Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why Can't They Just Understand? (August 6, 2011)

Welcome To My Melancholy World.


I..i..i'm so unacceptable.
I..i..never thought i was invisable.
I..i..wanna stop crying.
I wanna stop trying.
Maybe some day my wish could come true.
May the gods be with you.
I..i..never thought it would end.
To live to see another day.
To rest in peace for eternity.

May the darkness breast be apart of you.
May the wishes start to come true.
Make the world a melancholy place.
I'm swollowed into a pit of oil.
Now i see why i'm here.
Now i see why i'm cherish here.
I hate this dirty place.
It's in my emotional space.
Make the world just go away.
And live to see another day.

(Instrumenal Break)

They say i'm a Vulpus.
I'm a shrewd, intelligent, and cautious fox.
Now to lay this in the box.
Don't start taking me away.
I'm just an animal in this dirty place.
Now to get me my own emotional space.
Let the gods be with you.
They were children i once knew.
They cry out for peace on bloody Earth.

I'm just sick and tired of this!
My voice will be silent forever.
I'm like a sick animal.
Just wanting to be loved again.
It makes me want to disappear.
Now i'm just here sitting....waiting...again.
(again....again...again)
I'm just here sitting...waiting...again.

Welcome to my melancholy world.
Don't call me ever again.
Don't try to erase my life from you.
They always call me a circus freak.
But do you care?
I'll keep my life away from you.
You've stepped in like an animal.
Welcome to my melancholy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment